Sourcing the right talent for your team is vital to your company’s success. Hiring the wrong leader is both expensive and disruptive. Moreland’s interim executive service provides a practical option. Our seasoned executives have 20 or more years of experience and can step into the CEO, Chief Marketing Officer, VP of Marketing, or VP of Business Development role and provide the management and leadership required on a part time or full time basis. If necessary, we can field an entire team. Our interim executives have experience in everything from venture-funded technology start-ups to large enterprises.
Our forte is parachuting into an assignment, seamlessly becoming a member of the team, and immediately executing to address the needs of the company. As entrepreneurs, we think first about the business and what it needs to achieve the next milestone. Our recommendations and actions are always in support of achieving the company’s success. Our passion is helping companies build market traction.
We’re biased to action and believe in quickly getting the game in play; in working hand-in-hand with sales; in spending shrewdly to produce results; and in providing transparency, metrics and persistent value. We work closely with the executive team to identify the ideal permanent candidate for the position and to ensure a seamless transition once the person is hired.
Moreland can provide interim executives in the following roles:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Vice President of Marketing
- Vice President of Business Development
- Director Product Marketing
- Director Product Management
when to use interim executive
Companies elect to use an interim executive in three primary situations:
- The company closed funding and has imminent go-to-market needs and no one on the executive team to lead the charge. The company wants to make sure they hire the right person – not the first qualified person they interview.
- The company has parted ways with their executive.
- The company wants or needs to enter into a new market area and does not want to distract the existing leadership from executing in the current market. When big market shifts occur such as a global economic downturn or the implosion of an entire market sector, the need to find a new successful market is an imperative.
An interim executive is a great option for quickly bringing in the seasoned management talent you need until you are ready to add to your permanent staff.
To explore the interim executive option for your organization, call 510-467-1550 or email email@example.com